Job title – Banking Trainee Recruitment
Position – Banking
Qualification – Minimum Educational Level – OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
Job Field – Banking and Finance
Job Type – Full time/Permanent
Location – Nigeria
The Recruitment Notice Team gives you detailed information on the recruitment information for UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
As one of Nigeria’s no 1 leading financial institutions, it is based on promoting customers financial services and lifestyle through electronic banking solutions. Recruitment Notice Team brings this update to enable passionate, result oriented-oriented candidates/graduates who wants to build a banking career and is willing to work over the 300 branches in Nigeria.
QUALITIES OF A BANKER
- Good communication skills
- Self control
- A good work ethic
- The ability to relate
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills
- Team spirit
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILTIES OF A BANKER
- Maintain and develop efficient relationship with business development team and promote banking business.
- Analyze customer portfolio for customers and maintain optimal customer relationships for new business acquisition.
- Establish customer requirements and recommend appropriate loan products and initiate approvals.
- Maintain credit quality and ensure appropriate maintenance of same.
- Monitor all queries for present customer and assist in resolving all issues for new requirements.
- Administer all referrals and direct meetings and develop business oppurtunities.
- Assist branch staff to develop and maintain small business plans.
- Provide training to various branch employees and monitor all referrals.
- Ensure compliance to all standards and policies and ensure secure transaction for customers.
- Design product launches and marketing campaigns and provide optimal levels of customer service and ensure satisfaction.
- Interested Persons should possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) before Applying to pass through the UBA recruitment process.
- Only People that are not more than 27 years old are welcomed to visit the UBA recruitment portal 2019 to Apply online.
- Candidates should have the zeal to do Banking Jobs with modern technological facilities.
- Applications from Persons that obtained their O’level qualification from NABTEB will not be considered for UBA recruitment process for Banking Trainees.
- Anyone that have been trying to see the details of the UBA teller recruitment, Banks currently recruiting in Nigeria, Bank Job in Abuja, UBA Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 or the UBA recruitment portal 2019 is welcomed to Apply for this Banking Trainee recruitment at UBA. However, the must possess excellent customer service skills.
No experience required
Method of Application
Apply at the UBA Recruitment Portal 2019
Interested and Qualified Individuals should visit the UBA recruitment portal here: uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to get more detailed information and how to Apply online.