Recruitment Notice at Nestlé – Workplace Solutions Manager Needed
- Company: Nestlé
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will define and implement Workplace Solutions strategy composed of three combined areas namely; corporate real estate, workplace design and facility management across the region, in close collaboration with the NGBS (Nestlé Global Business Services) Workplace Solutions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
Corporate Real Estate:
- Analyze Real Estate portfolio and define rationalization strategy for all relevant sites.
- Optimize real estate portfolio & building utilization for all relevant sites.
- Coordinate Real Estate transactions (asset acquisitions, asset disposals, lease acquisitions, renegotiation, etc.) with support from NGBS (Nestlé Global Business Services) Real Estate.
- Coordinate and drive workplace design and renovation projects (layout design, Fit out the project, management of change), with support from NGBS (Nestlé Global Business Services) Workplace Design (architects).
- Coordinate and drive Facility Management operations, delivered either internally or via Facility Management service providers (.e.g. escalation, governance, etc.) with local Facility Management responsibilities.
- Evaluate opportunities to implement the Integrated Facility Management (IFM) model with selected Service Providers for all relevant sites.
- Drive implementation of Integrated Facility Management (IFM) in relevant sites.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Finance/Business/Real Estate/ related fields.
- 8+ years’ experience in Real Estate Management / Facility Management/ Workplace Design related projects.
- Professional experience in the field of Project management.
- Financial skills with experience in budget preparation, cost optimization, financial planning etc.
- Experience in negotiation with regards to assets acquisition, assets disposals and lease negotiations
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.