Recruitmentsnotice.com makes job search and awareness easy. We do this by publishing latest recruitment notice and career information for Africans especially Nigerians. We provide an easy to use platform for employers to connect with suitable candidates. Please read our terms of service below if you intend to use our service.
The information we collect
We collect information such as Name, Email, Address, Education details, Phone Number, Date of Birth etc from you when you register on our site when you subscribe to our site. You may however visit the site anonymously.
Purpose of your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To enable employers search for and contact you for positions that match your profile.
- To enable you search for and apply for jobs or search jobseekers faster and better.
- To send you periodic updates on our services.
- To administer a survey or contest on our site.
- To improve our customer service (respond to your request easily and faster).
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Who we share your data with?
We do not sell trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third partes who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However during the cause of search by employers, information such as your resume, job objective, resume, name and pic will be revealed to employers to enable them choose the best candidate and to contact you.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non -personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising and other uses.
Changes to our policy
If we decide to change our policy we will post those changes on this page.
This policy was last modified on 24/09/2015
If at any time you wish to stop receiving our Information/updates/alerts you can unsubcribe by clicking on the unsubcription link in our newsletters or send a request to email@example.com. You can stop receiving alerts from us by unsubcribing from your profile page or sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org