OPay Job Vacancies – Marketing Manager |Branch Financial Accountant
OPay Nigeria is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food, grocery delivery, and million alternative vital services in your daily life. We tend to mix Human excellence, experience, and technology together to attain the most effective.
We are urgently recruiting candidates for our Northern Region Branches for the following Opay Job vacancies:
Marketing Manager – five positions
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Location: Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Plateau
The qualified candidate would be accountable for the executions of promoting methods and activities. He/She are going to be running points on execution and reporting of most marketing activities such as:
- Executes marketing goals supported past performance and market forecasts
- Plans and communicates current offerings and comes up with initiatives for brand new product or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, valuation schedules, competition product, and alternative relevant data to create selling ways
- Works with marketing workers to develop detailed selling plans for all media channels and sales groups
- Coordinates the inventive development of promotional materials, web site content, advertisements, and alternative marketing-related projects
- Communicates with varied media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and alternative services to assist promoting projects return to fruition
- Works among the department budget to develop cost-efficient marketing plans for every product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales information and creates detailed written reports and verbal shows to bring back senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and techniques as required in response to collected information and other feedback
- Executes offline marketing activities
- Minimum of 5 (5) years relevant working expertise
- Minimum of BSC/ Higher National Diploma in Relevant Course
- MBA is an additional advantage
- Training in data processing or certification in marketing and Digital marketing is needed
Branch Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Location: Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Application deadline: 30th Oct 2019.
The qualified candidate is liable for effecting payments to vendors when ensuring that every one invoice meets several Wheels standard invoicing and approval needs, safekeeping of the invoices during a shared drive; arbitrate with banks on treasury needs; make GL entries, and prepare a bank reconciliation. Alternative activities include to:
- Analyze previous day’s transactions in the bank and wallet statements and report the same to the Finance Manager/FC
- Effect payments on invoices checked and licensed okay.
- Monitor the bank statements often to confirm that there is continuously fund offered for operational and transactional payments.
- Posting of payments and transactions for every business day into the accounting system daily with several support documents connected to every entry.
- Prepare reconciliation statements for appointed wallets/bank statements
- Any other functions as appointed by the CFO/Supervisor.
- Minimum of three(3) years relevant working expertise
- Minimum of B.Sc / Higher National Diploma in Accounting
- Profession Membership of ICAN/ACCA is a must
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who are willing to go through the Opay ride recruitment process should send their Application and CV to email@example.com using the work Title as the subject of the mail.