Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal Now Open
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The Nigerian Air Force Headquarters includes seven staff branches which detail strategies. The current seven staff branches are to be specific Policy and Plans, Training and Operations, Aircraft Engineering, Logistics and Communications, Administration, Standards and Evaluations and Air Secretary. Each Staff Branch is going by a Branch Chief who is straightforwardly responsible to the Chief of Air Staff. The Branch Chiefs are helped by a few executives and staff officials. The workplace of the Chief of Air Staff is organized to incorporate the Coordinator Project Implementation and Monitoring Team, Finance and Account, and the Nigerian Air Force Procurement and Plans. The Policy and Plans Branch is liable for the arrangement, advancement and execution of key strategies and plans in the Nigerian Air Force. The Branch likewise gets ready in close interview with other air staff branches and orders, long-run plans and approaches to help convenient, precise and effective work of air power under the course of the Chief of Air Staff to meet NAF mission. The Training and Operations Branch is liable for arrangements and mandates for the every day activities of the NAF. The branch is additionally liable for all preparation both on ground and aircrew obligations. The Aircraft Engineering Branch is answerable for all issues identifying with airplane, deadly implement plan and support in the NAF then again, the Logistics and Communications Staff Branch is liable for strategies on provisioning, acquisition and upkeep of all hardware and foundation in the NAF. The Administration Staff Branch is the center wherein the vast majority of NAF faculty and managerial issues rotate. It additionally observes to the running of the NAF as per operational approach rules and necessities. The Standads and Evaluation Staff Branch is additionally accused of the obligation of guaranteeing appropriate upkeep of guidelines in the NAF and to encourage full-time examination into explicit territories of the Service with the end goal of staying away from squander in both human and material assets. The Air Secretary Branch is liable for the foundation of rules for the enlistment, profession the executives and support of a decent power structure for the NAF.
NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2020)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: NCE , OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Field: General
- Are you interested and qualified, then you can apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be nullified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Confirmation/attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Affirmation/acknowledgmen Form.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How To Apply
(Application Starts on 24th July, 2020)
- Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Are you Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Airforce on www.airforce.mil.ng to apply