Procter & Gamble(P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation popularly known for brands like pamper, Ariel, Oral B, Gillette, Always, to mention but a few with headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by English American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. the recruitment notice team is glad to announce to the general public that career opportunity is open for NYSC corps member seeking for internship. See below for details.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
Job Id: IME00000642
Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: Yes (occasional)
- have you been wondering how those quality products came to reality, Do you want to experience the transformation of materials for winning consumer experiences? Then this Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
- we undergo timely production of quality consumer goods at a low cost to supply our esteem customers and this takes place In our Manufacturing department. You will be needed to help us innovate and ensure the development and use of the most advanced and recent technologies. your creativity and skill are of value to us in analyzing and solving problems.
- Are you motivated and passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you seek a career that will challenge you both technically and at same time developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then an opportunity in P&G’s Manufacturing company in the Ibadan plant could be for you.
- We produced Ariel which is a P&G brand that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
- If successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan to fulfill your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you
- At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team, initially as a Process Engineer in the Utility/Engineering department. The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- You will lead and develop the Utility/Engineering organization to deliver organization capability and technical mastery, to automate systems, identify technical issues and provide lasting solution to deliver excellent business result.
- This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent : BSc Chemical Engineering/Electrical Electronic engineering.
- A graduate that has a NYSC call-up letter and ready to complete NYSC program in Ibadan, Oyo State
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
We Offer You
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other employees
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- We offer you a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values, and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you exciting work experience and employee engagement programs.
Method of Application
Are you motivated and want to utilize this P&G Nigeria Recruitment 2019? then go Procter and Gamble career website on www.pgcareers.com to apply