Microsoft Nigeria Internship for Students and Recent Graduates
Full-time opportunities for students and recent graduates in Nigeria have opened up in Microsoft Nigeria for their Student & Recent Graduate Program: Customer Facing Technologies.
Microsoft Nigeria If you have got distinctive experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you’ll bring all of them to Microsoft for an upscale, profitable career and life-style which will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Simply imagine the joy and satisfaction of what you’ll do, wherever you’ll be able to go, and also the difference you’ll be able to build with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Student & Recent Graduate Program: Customer Facing Technologies
Job number: 733915
Locations: Kenya, Nigeria, Turkey, South Africa, Jordan
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: full-time
Are you insatiably curious? Does one collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from operating together? Are you driven each day to empower others to realize more through technology and innovation?
If yes – Our Graduate experience is meant for you.
This is where concepts get remodelled into technology:
- By specializing in the technical facet of things, you’ll get a first-hand explore our revolutionary business solutions and a say in how we tend to keep products even better.
- If all goes well, we could even progress with one amongst your ideas – an idea that might change the course of technology.
- Taking on a customer-facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see a new product come to market and introduce the newest technology solutions to our customers.
- We have a number of the world’s biggest firms as clients.
- If you prefer the thought of making technical solutions to assist them to overcome their business issues, this is the ideal role for you.
Qualifications For The Microsoft Recruitment
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other connected fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology connected fields
- Combining business acumen with technological expertise
- Well developed communication, a presentation skill with additional as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, client service, and social skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and native language is needed
- Full work authorization is required.
What’s in it for me?
- Foundation: Microsoft is a corporate place unlike any other. Our graduate expertise helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex international organization and position themselves for fulfilment.
- Purpose: Our interactive program is meant to enrich a graduate’s day-to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to make sure they’re plugged into the larger vision.
- Network: Our graduate expertise provides the chance to attach and learn from a lot of many peers and alumni in more than eighty countries – to create skilled relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are valuable to career success.
- And much more together with international networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft advantages package!
Benefits and Perks From Microsoft Nigeria
Benefits/perks listed below could vary counting on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and also the country where you work:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on product and services
- Generous time away.
Method of Application For the Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates can receive consideration for employment without reference to age, ancestry, color, family or medical aid leave, personal identity or expression, genetic info, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental incapacity, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or the other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We additionally take into account qualified candidates notwithstanding criminal histories, in line with legal requirements. If you would like help and/or affordable accommodation because of disability throughout the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Interested and qualified should visit Microsoft career web site on careers.microsoft.com to send in their applications.