KPMG recruitment 2019 portal is open for graduate trainee recruitment process and is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services including industry insight to help organizations negotiate risks and perform in today’s dynamic and challenging environments.
KPMG Nigeria offers solutions to clients in different areas ranging from Tax services where we help clients transform business models or advise on cross-border tax issues, to our Advisory practice where we have help reshape healthcare systems, lead cyber-security projects and help organizations take advantage of new market opportunities.
Every day at KPMG, all kinds of people play a vital role in helping all manner of organizations create value and grow with confidence. From clients and investors to governments and the public, our stakeholders expect the best from us.
We respond by recruiting truly outstanding people. Everyone in our diverse community benefits from high quality assignments, training, support and international opportunities. Whoever you are, we’ll help you flourish, personally and professionally.
Our graduate program offers opportunities for fresh graduates with little or no experience.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Service Line: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
Contract Type: Permanent
- A minimum of 5 credits in your SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be below 26 years
- Must be undergoing NYSC, completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on the exemption from the National Youth Corp Service.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of a second class upper degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- Graduates form international universities must submit undergraduate transcript where class of degree is not stated on the certificate.
- Must not have written the KPMG test before.
As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write our GMAT based aptitude test.
Once you have gone through our Aptitude test, you will be sent a link to go through our Situational Judgment Test. This form of test allows us to assess your critical thinking qualities.
Our Assessment centers serves as our next stage of recruitment process. This process allows us to test your ability to work with others as a team.
This assessment is critical as it allows us evaluate how you respond to others during a team work exercise.
Once successful at the assessment center, you will be invited for interviews where you meet with a Partner for a one on one interviews.
indicates you have successfully gone through all our recruitment process and
have been considered for hire.
At this stage you will be required to go for a medical check up after which you will be given an offer letter.
Method of Application
Are you interested and qualified for the available internship program, Kindly visit the KPMG recruitment portal here to apply online and go through the KPMG graduate trainee recruitment process.
1. Question: When can I apply for Graduate hire?
Answer: Application for graduate hire is open on a year round basis.
2. Questions: My credentials are not complete, can I still apply?
Answer: No. You cannot apply without a complete credentials. See our eligibility for graduate hire page for more information.
3. Question: How important is my degree qualification to my application?
Answer: Very important. You must have our minimum requirements before you are considered.
4. Question: What is the minimum age to apply for graduate hire?
Answer: Candidates below 26 years of age are eligible to apply for the graduate hire position.
5. Question: Who will have the information supplied on my application policy?
6. Question: Is there a specific time frame during of recruitment process?
Answer: No. Our application process are thorough and are based solely on the availability of the role.
7. Question: How many stages will I have to go through before I complete my recruitment process?
Answer: Pending on your application you will undergo several stages before you are hired as a graduate. See our selection criteria page.
8. Question: If unsuccessful at one stage, are there other opportunities for me?
Answer: No. Once you become unsuccessful in one stage, you cannot go further in our recruitment process. However, if after 3 years of intensive work experience, you are eligible to reapply.
9. Question: What are the working hours within the firm?
Answer: Working hours within the firm are between 8am to 5pm Mondays to Friday. Also note that we observe every federal holiday as specified by the Federal Government of Nigeria.