Jumia Recruitment 2019 | Logistics Coordinator Jumia Nigeria
Jumia through the Jumia career portal in Jumia Recruitment 2019 is accepting an application for the post of a Logistics coordinator at Jumia Nigeria. Jumia is an e-commerce platform for electronics, fashion, and more. The platform consists of a marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers; a logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers; and a payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active and Jumia’s platform in selected markets
Jumia is Africa’s leading web group, with already over three thousand staff in more than twenty African countries and big successes like Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by high proficient leaders providing an excellent mixture of native and international skills and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs.
Logistics coordinator – Jumia
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 – five years
Location: Oyo State
Job Field: Logistics
- Oversee new account openings with vendors as well as getting the right approvals, oversight on compliance rules, managing marketer agreements.
- Track order fulfillment timeline, establish failures and lost SLAs, and supply detail on root causes and trends.
- Provide recommendations on method improvement associated with the timely transfer of products, inventory management relative to order fulfillment lapses, and chargebacks/fines because of unsuccessful marketer compliance.
- Monitor and resolve chargebacks ensuing from lost SLAs and process/system failures. Actively engages with offer chain vendors through phone and e-mail to make sure on-time delivery
- Review all unfinished order activity against known inventory shortages. Update calculable delivery periods and inform customers.
- Support delivery activities like the determination of product receipt, allocations, decide/pick, invoicing and trailing
- Escalate to the senior team potential problems or risks within the order method (i.e. fill-rate problems, potential lost delivery dates, non-compliance disputes, essential things that erode relationship with customer/sales team)
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders square measure updated on the progress of account openings.
- Liaising with the client, Account due, credit, sales and distribution centers on breakdown returns connected problems.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years of expertise in fleet operations/logistics/food business
- Computer savvy with operating information of logistics software (ERP)
- Numeracy skills needed with proved knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting. That is, should be smart with excel.
- Able to process through advanced order management systems.
- Ability to work independently and solve issues on orders.
- Excellent communication and team operating skills.
- Organization skills and smart attention to detail.
- Demonstrable expertise in client service is going to be an added advantage.
- Ability to figure besieged and maintain skilled behavior in the least times
High level of energy, creative thinking, and orientation towards value-add results
Self-starter willing to figure in an entrepreneurial, demanding, and fast surroundings.
Method of Application
Interested applicants who have gone through the requirements and sure that they are qualified, should visit Jumia Nigeria career web site on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply.
There will be a Jumia aptitude test during the Jumia Recruitment 2019 process; applicants are advised to go through past questions to properly be ready.