Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 | Available Jobs in Nigeria
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates within the distinctive and quick growing alcohol business of over 15mhl brew potential. It’s the sole company that does total beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market however with a quick-growing off-trade channel.
Customs and Excise Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 – five years
Location: Lagos State
Job Field: Logistics
Ref Id: JR1029442
Provide proactive, top quality specialist international trade & excise governance support to the Regional Head of trade to make sure the effective management of Diageo’s global trade affairs among the (X) Region. Apply and execute international CoE methods and policies to manage and mitigate key risks.
- Implement an international Center of Excellence (CoE) strategies, policies, guidelines and standards for customs & excise management in Region
- Provide specialist regional support to the top of Regional CoE Compliance for all customs and excise problems
- Participate in world trade projects to deliver stockholder value/manage potential exposures
- Proactively support the delivery of the world Trade CoE objectives aiming to standardize and modify processes and procedures
- Keep up thus far with customs and excise regulative changes and best practice; determine risks and opportunities and suggest actions
- Ensure timely resolution of queries from tax authorities, markets or DEO
- Ensure there are proper licenses, approvals in place for any operational changes
Qualifications for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Good expertise and working knowledge of customs and excise processes and procedures in a very global multinational
- Experience in handling inquiries and audits from customs and excise authorities
- Experience in providing domestic and cross border technical recommendation
- Effective project management and implementation skills
- A good team operating and communication skills across numerous cultures
Higher grade differentiated by:
- Area and level of specialist experience
- The scale of risk-managed
No of Years’ expertise / No of years Post qualification expertise:
- At least three-five years customs and/ or excise expertise with an international or customs & excise authority
Mechanical / Electrical Automation Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Three years
Locations: Edo, Lagos
Job Fields: Engineering /Technical
Ref Id: JR1028602
The Lagos and Republic of Benin Breweries turn out 1.5 to 1.6 million hectoliters every of varied Guinness products once a year and package these products for the native, national and export markets.
GNPLC is attempting towards world-class and to be the number one Alcoholic Drinks Company in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company is investing huge resources into growing production and sales volumes, continuous improvement of their operations, coaching, and development of their employees (CAP) and capital for the most recent technology.
The Electrical Technician Automation is accountable for in operation, cleanup and maintaining their plant and equipment to fulfill the increasing volume and quality demands in a very reliable and cost-efficient manner. They’re additionally liable for taking part in all PPMS/EISC improvement initiatives in their department and for their own training and development. They’re going to report back to the Automation Engineer Packaging
Purpose of Role
- To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair line equipment proactively as per maintenance targets so as to repeatedly improve line potency, to optimize equipment accessibility and to reduce losses and risk.
- To apply technical, process, continuous improvement and individual/team development skills to optimize overall brewery improvement and plant performance.
- Provide a comprehensive production service on plant and equipment to which they’re primarily allocated: operative and cleansing, completing maintenance schedules, responding to breakdowns, assessing plant performance on an ongoing basis and getting to all different method duties in a very timely manner
- Deliver very best plant operation by maximizing plant accessibility and efficiency of operation through execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules.
- Optimize product quality, through continuous observation and a focus to detail, delivering RFT on quality and control parameters.
- Respond to non-conformances in a very timely manner to keep the process on target.
- Apply, record & share learning’s to prevent re-occurrence Manage spares needed by their plant and equipment – includes draw down stock from regionally provided “bins” and be in control of whatever stock is drawn down.
- Technicians will demonstrate flexibility in terms of accessibility, attitude and work practices, and assist colleagues in breakdowns, maintenance and resolution of issues on their equipment.
- Support site in making certain power systems and lightening controls and maintenance
- Share and apply new skills as acquired, participate in departmental Continuous Improvement initiatives and PPMS/EISC to meet/exceed improvement targets.
- Consider general opportunities to enhance work areas.
- Compile and communicate whatever reports that are needed – either original reports or those generated automatically. This includes status sheets, check sheets, condition monitoring sheets, etc.
Qualifications required for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- OND/HND/BSc in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or related courses as applicable or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience/competence in motor controls and lightening maintenance. Performance measurement in a brewery or drinks or food manufacturing setting particularly in power generating environs
- Proven skills and knowledge in Bottling principles and processes, SHE principles and procedures, electrical management principles and skill to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Demonstrate understanding of teamwork principles, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance, and problem resolution
- Demonstrate careful understanding of permit to work system and GNPLC SHE policies, statutory requirements and responsibilities.
- High level of energy and commitment to team-based mostly accomplishment and high social effectiveness to develop & sustain sturdy relationships.
Method of Application For The Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019
To apply for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019, click on the links below on the company’s web site.