The Guaranty Trust Bank GTB internship program is now open for all OND holders across Nigeria. This is an opportunity available to all OND holders seeking for available internship program offer.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc also known as GTBank is a Nigerian multinational financial institution that offers financial services such as; Online/Internet Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, and Asset Management services, with its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The bank was formed in 1988 by over 35 young Nigerians in their thirties, spearheaded mostly by Tayo Aderinokun and Fola Adeola, but also included Femi Pedro, Gbolade Osibodu, Femi Akingbe, Akin Opeodu, and others. Guaranty Trust Bank plc was incorporated as a limited liability company licensed to provide commercial and other banking services to the Nigerian public in 1990 and commenced operations in February 1991.
GTBank plc currently has 231 branches, 17 Cash Centres, 18 e-branches, 41 GTExpress locations, and more than 1165 ATMs in Nigeria and has expanded operations to other African countries such as; Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
Location: Our unique branches nationwide
Duration: 12 months
- Communication – oral, speaking capability, written, presenting, listening.
- Courtesy – manners, etiquette, business etiquette, gracious, says please and thank you, respectful.
- Flexibility – adaptability, willing to change, lifelong learner, accepts new things, adjusts, teachable.
- Integrity – honest, ethical, high morals,
has personal values, does what’s right.
Interpersonal Skills – nice, personable, sense of humor, friendly, nurturing, empathetic, has self-control, patient, sociability, warmth, and social skills.
- Positive attitude – optimistic, enthusiastic, encouraging, happy, confident.
- Professionalism – businesslike, well-dressed, appearance, poised.
- Responsibility – accountable, reliable, gets the job done, resourceful, self-disciplined wants to do well, conscientious, common sense.
- Teamwork – cooperative gets along with others, agreeable, supportive, helpful, and collaborative.
- Work Ethic – hard working, willing to work, loyal, initiative, self-motivated, on time, good attendance.
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
Method of Application
Are you interested and qualified for the available internship program, Kindly visit the GTB recruitment portal here to apply online to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Guaranty Trust Bank graduate trainee 2019 or the GTB Internship program to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.