Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment campaign 2019 has started. FMN is a Nigerian Food and Agro-allied company that was founded by George S. Coumantaros in 1960 as a private limited company and in 1978 became a public company, with its shares listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Over the years FMN has championed the production of high-quality foods across the globe with household brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. Flour Mills of Nigeria Subsidiaries include; Golden Sugar Company Limited, Golden Noodles Nigeria Limited, Premier Feed Mills Limited, Kaboji Farms Limited, Agri Palm Limited, Golden Pasta Company Limited, Nigerian Bag Manufacturing Company Plc, Golden Noodles Nigeria Limited, Golden Penny Flour amongst many others. Flour Mills of Nigeria Corporate Social Responsibility activities and community outreach projects has helped a lot of communities and employ over 12,000 people.
Flour Mills of Nigeria board of directors chairman since 2014, and its former CEO is the founder’s son, John Coumantaros.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Operations Excellence Officer
- The Job is a full time job with location in Nigeria
- You will collect and analyze performance metrics data and lead root cause analysis within the plant effectively.
- Assist the Operations Excellence Manager to drive implementation of continuous process improvement activities with Lean Six Sigma tools.
- You will coach milling personnel on operations excellence competencies in order to drive productivity.
- Ensure process improvement activities and initiatives are sustained and standards adhered to accordingly.
- Drive daily operational reviews with the support of the Mill leadership team.
- Bachelor Degree in courses related to Science or Engineering.
- Five O’ Level Credits must include English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Acquired Certificate in Lean Six Sigma White/Yellow/Green Belt is an added advantage.
INTERESTED APPLICANT MUST
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess a high level of integrity and self-regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 years experience
JOB TYPE: Full Time
JOB FIELD: Engineering/Technical
Application process is as follows:
- To apply the application process requires you to register and acquire your login details (ID and password).
- Ensure you remember your login details and save it properly as it will be required to anytime you want to continue your application.
- In the case where you forget your password, use the forgotten password service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your email address.
curriculum vitae must contain the following;
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- During the application process you will be allowed to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, ensure to follow the link provided and you will be required to login with your ID and password.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If interested and qualified, visit Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. career website to apply
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.