EDTP is designed to develop a workforce of home grown talent pool to raise a new generation of talents and leaders that will drive our on-going transformation as the leading and customer centric utility in Africa.
Eko Distribution Training Programme 2018
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years max
- Location Lagos
- Job Field General Graduate Jobs
A carefully designed accelerated 6 months training program which combines both technical and non- technical curricular via a customized program of in-class training, on the job training, continuous feedback and supportive team members.
Who are we looking for?
Category 1: Graduate Trainee
0-3 years of experience.
Category 2: Mid-Level
4-7 years of experience.
Category 3: Experienced
Over 8 years of experience.
- First degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Accounting and any other related courses.
- Minimum of Second class upper degree from recognised Universities.
- Or second class lower degree with Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- A professional certification will be a distinct advantage
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
Proficiency in but not limited to the following areas:
- Literacy and numeracy
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Oral and written communication
- Creative and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to apply discipline, knowledge and concepts
- Technological Savviness
- Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Leadership skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Click on the apply button below to apply