Job title – Hospitality/Hotel/Restaurant
Position – Housekeeper
Experience – 3 years
Qualification – OND
Location – Lagos
Recruitment Notice team is bringing you the full details of BWC Hotels recruitment in Lagos State, Nigeria.
It is an ocean view hotel that is located right next to the new Eko Atlantic city victoria island which is one of the best western hotels in lagos. We are equally publicizing this update to enable experienced Nigerian graduates to apply for jobs and be close to working for this luxury experience company.
QUALITIES OF A HOUSE KEEPER
The duty of a housekeeper is to
- First of all, have a friendly personality
- He/she should be customer oriented
- He/she should be able to work with little or no supervision
- He/she should be willing to adhere strictly to the rules and regulations guiding the organization
- He/she should be trust worthy
- He/she must be hardworking
- He/she must be honest
- He/she should be willing to learn and pay attention to details
- Should possess organizational skills
- A housekeeper should make sure that all the rooms should be kept clean and undergone a thorough inspection to meet high standards.
- Should clean and maintain the building to meet any housekeeping sanitation requirement.
- He/she should ensure that customers are satisfied with the services rendered
- He/she may handle requests or complaints from customers but with all forms of professionalism and patience
- Be quick to inform your superiors of any form of disturbances or damages that may affect the organization
- He/she should protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Create a clean and orderly arrangement for the guests
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Should posses prioritization and time management skills
Candidate should possess a high school qualification or equivalent education required. A diploma in hospitality management is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com