Applications are now been invited from Dangote Cement Plc for Truck Driver Jobs in Nigeria 2018, the Truck Drivers will be getting a very good take home package and also have their health insured.
Only applicants that are qualified to be considered for this position should apply.
Read About Dangote Cement Plc – www.ddta.ng
Dangote Cement Plc. is Africa’s Leading Cement producer and the largest quoted company in West Africa. Currently among Forbes Global 2000 Leading Companies and has several cement production plants in Nigeria with significant presence in 16 other African Countries.
Dangote Cement Plc operates an exclusive haulage business to meet the transportation requirement with a fleet of over 5,000 trucks. Its activities include facilitating transportation of raw materials from the ports to the factories and the distribution of finished goods to warehouses, depots and customers across the country.
Job Title: Truck Driver Jobs in Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Duties of a Truck Driver
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Get goods to the client on
- Maintain a positive attitude with
- Keep commercial driver license up to
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- To assist in keeping track of service/maintenance date of vehicle
- Ensure the truck is clean at all times (interior and exterior
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for Truck Driver Job
- A valid commercial drivers license CDL
- Drivers are expected to have a good social behavior in their respective work assigned to
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable driving experience
- Driver must have a basic knowledge of communicating in English, any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage
- Driver must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving
- A minimum of secondary school (WAEC or NECO)
- Drivers age must be between the bracket of 30 years – 45 years old
- Must be a Nigerian National.
- Highly competitive take home package
- Health insurance
- Trip bonus allowance
How To Apply
Dangote Cement Plc for Truck Drivers
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here: www.ddta.ng to apply online
Completed applications may be sent by post or submitted personally to:
Cement Transport Diving School
Dangote Industries Limited
4th Floor, Adamawa Plaza,
Plot 1099, First Avenue,
Central Business District,
Off Shehu Shagari Way,
Applications must be submitted with photocopies and original copies (for sighting) of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Medical Certificate from FRSC authorized Doctor/Clinic
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate of good character from Nigerian police office.
- Letter of Indigenization
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
For Enquiry, Please Call: 08131768555 / 08131767666
Application Deadline: 4th July, 2018.