Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualiﬁed Nigerian students. E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does noes not exceed 750kb.
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
v. And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
6. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Optimum Resources Management.
7. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on https://www.orm-ng.com/cnlawards
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click “Submit Application” to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS FOR THE NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP ARE INELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ANY OTHER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM SPONSORED BY CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED, ITS JV PARTNER, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM PUBLISHED SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THIS NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
Please note that only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.