Industrial Training Fund (ITF) | NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) Recruitment
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with NECA Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Centre, Lagos invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months Intensive Training Programme which will cover ICDL, IC3, Graphics, Web Design, Social Media and Digital Marketing.
1.) Industrial Training Fund (ITF) / NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) 2020
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Technical Skills Training Programme
6th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Toward the finish of the training members would be:
- Furnished with the internationally perceived accreditation program in Computer and Internet capability for employability.
- Gifted in the basic skills in Information and Comunication Technology required to make riches and act naturally utilized.
- Engaged with inside and out mentorship chances to get business visionaries fit for beginning and running supportable innovation based business.
- Successful applicants will appreciate free educational cost, lunch and payment
- The program is non-residential
- Applicants, will, in this manner, be liable for their accomodation all through the length of the program.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to have any of the accompanying capabilities:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc
- Great numerical capacity and familiarity with correspondence is a necessary ability. Intrigue and energy for investigating the ICT world as a profession will be an additional favorable position.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Note: For more information, please, call: 08160600305
For how to Apply see table Above
About Industrial Training Fund
Established in 1971, the Industrial Training Fund has operated consistently and painstakingly within the context of its enabling laws Decree 47 of 1971 as Amended in the 2011 ITF ACT. The objective for which the Fund was established has been pursued vigorously and efficaciously. In the four decades of its existence, the ITF has not only raised training consciousness in the economy, but has also helped in generating a corps of skilled indigenous manpower which has been manning and managing various sectors of the national economy.
Over the years, pursuant to its statutory responsibility, the ITF has expanded its structures, developed training programmes, reviewed its strategies, operations and services in order to meet the expanding, and changing demands for skilled manpower in the economy. Beginning as a Parastatal “B” in 1971, headed by a Director, the ITF became a Parastatal “A” in 1981, with a Director-General as the Chief Executive under the aegis of the Ministry of Industry. The Fund has a 13 member Governing Council and operates with 10 Departments and 4 Units at the Headquarters, 38 Area Offices, 4 Skills Training Centres, and a Centre for Industrial Training Excellence.….. continue Reading