2018 Full time Fully Funded MBA Scholarships at University of Otago – Apply to Study in New Zealand
The University of Otago is offering full-time MBA scholarships in New Zealand. The Otago MBA minimum entry requirements are the same for both online and on-campus, and include an undergraduate degree (or equivalent or an acceptable level of management experience.
The University of Otago is a collegiate university located in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. It scores highly for average research quality, and in 2006 was second in New Zealand only to the University of Auckland in the number of A-rated academic researchers it employs.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Otago MBA online and on-campus.
- Study Subject:Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award:
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The Otago MBA minimum entry requirements are the same for both online and on-campus, and include:
An undergraduate degree (or equivalent or an acceptable level of management experience)
A minimum of 3 years’ professional / management experience
A good GMAT score or Otago MBA entry test score
An IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent (if English is not your first language)
- English Language Requirements: An IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent (if English is not your first language)
How to Apply:
The Otago MBA application process is rigorous and includes the completion of this form, an interview and a video conference presentation on a recent news item.